I Do Like Other Dogs! :)




When I first arrived at my foster home, I wasn't sure what was going on.  I had been a stray, and then ended up in a shelter in South Carolina, and then traveled to Virginia to my foster home.   Lots of changes in a short period of time.  There were three other dogs in my foster home, and I was nervous!  When they would come close to my expen, I would growl.  Not every time, but sometimes.  Enough growling, though, that my foster mom thought when my time comes to be adopted, I should be the only dog in my forever home.

Now, I wouldn't mind being the only dog in my forever home. I will tell you that. I wouldn't mind having all the attention and all the belly rubs.  I don't really need to be with other dogs.

But my foster mom has been watching me with the other dogs in the house.  And I haven't growled at them for weeks!  They seem like pretty good dogs to me, and I like them.  So now my foster mom says it is OK if my forever home includes other dogs.  How about that?

You can see me in the above pictures with Jenny, the beagle.  I am very relaxed and am such a good boy.

I am thinking I will be finished with my heartworm treatment right around the time that the virus will be disappearing - and then I can be adopted!  Til then, I will try to write in my blog at least once a week.  So please keep checking back.  And please take care and stay well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

Relaxing!