Confined



Most people all over the world are confined to their homes right now, and I am confined too, confined to this expen most of the time because of my heartworms.  I need to be kept quiet and still as much as possible.  My foster parents do take me out to snuggle in their laps or for short walks on a leash, and now that I am on some medication that helps a lot with my leg pain, I am enjoying walking around outside even more.  And, because I am a super dog in every way, I am a pretty good sport about my situation. My foster mom has put down soft bedding covered with blankets to make me comfortable. I am in the middle of the kitchen where most of the action is in my foster home.  Every once in a while I bark for a few minutes to remind everyone that I am there but mostly I am quiet and resting.  I am such a good boy.  

And thanks for checking in!  Before we know it, I will be through with the heartworm treatment and will be ready to be adopted.  In the meantime, stop back here at my blog again. I try to post about once a week.  And take care, and stay well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Do Like Other Dogs! :)

Ups and Downs

Relaxing!