Ups and Downs


Since my first blog post, a lot has changed in the world!  You can tell by this picture, though, that I am taking COVID-19 in stride; I am relaxing in my foster dad's arms. I know I am in good hands here in my foster home.  

I have had a few ups and downs over the past few weeks.  Sometimes I have some trouble with my rear right leg.  My vets have checked me out carefully, and I am on some new medications that are really helping!  Because no one knows what happened to me the first twelve years of my life (since I was a stray in South Carolina), it is hard to know if my leg trouble is due to an old injury or something else.  Anyway, the good news is I am doing better!

This Friday I go back to the vet for my next heartworm tablet.  For those who don't know, when a dog is heartworm-positive like I am, I have to take my monthly HW tab at the vet to be observed. I did great with the first one, so am hoping I will do well this Friday.  Then, in another month, I will be ready for my first injection.  

In the meantime, I will be relaxing some more!  It is my favorite thing to do!

I hope all of you out there are staying well.  Take good care of yourselves.  💜💜





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Do Like Other Dogs! :)

Relaxing!